IASTM Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
IASTM is a fancy term referring to the Chinese scraping healing modality. It’s been around for a long time but now with better tools and results.
Generally performed with light composite plastic tools that are used in a manner that pull toxins out of the muscle and lay down healthier collagen fibers.
- Tendons. Alleviates that snapping sound when the joint is moved, restores functionality.
- Soft Tissue Pull out all the waste products.
- Massage Follow with massage for a better result.
Cupping can include back and forth motions, or quickly flash cupping by just attaching and removing the cups. This pulls out the toxins and cleans the muscle tissue. I am also trained in Sports Cupping where I add dynamic movement with the cups attached. It releases the fascIa along the area cupped. I sell RockPods which I can show you how to use at home and keeps your self care going.
- Soft Tissue. Loosen and improve muscle tissue
- Combine With active movements and increases ROM.
- IASTM Gua Sha
- Sports Cupping Release tension along a larger area.